Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Coming Home!!!!

The rumor is true, I will be packing up and coming home. It's not all smiles, because I will be leaving my friends, family, school, and Belgium behind. It was not an easy decision to come to, but as many of you know I've been having digestive problems for the past 10 months. I have taken several test to detect for bacteria and allergies, but as of now all have come back negative.

My dad and step mom will be visiting from the 20th-30th of March, and I will be following them heading back home at the 2nd of April.

I have been in Belgium now for almost seven months and heading home in three weeks. Its hard for me to grasp, but the dates are set and the ticket is booked. Its not been easy telling my friends that I will be leaving so soon, but the memories that we had will be with us forever.

I'll keep you updated on my packing and such,

Its strange to say, but see you soon.

Ian

1 comment:

Triple Threat said...

Yeah! Don't forget to stop by and see your Portland family! Of course, you are welcome to stay will us because I know you've got a beautiful new bike and kit waiting for you! See you in a few weeks.
Mama Rathe