Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bye

My brothers and mother just left to go back to the US, but needless to say it was great to see them again. For the past week we traveled all around Belgium, and more importantly spent time with each other. We even had Thanksgiving, we got one of only three turkeys in the supermarket and cooked a good old American Thanksgiving for my host family. They loved it, but were shocked when the saw how much food we stuffed in our mouths.



On the other side of life I'm having some stomach problems. I have been experiencing some digestive and diarrhea problems since June. I have been to two different doctors (two different countries) and done tests at both to see if they could detect the problem, but in both nothing was found. I still have no idea of what’s going on, so I'm going to try a fast to see if resetting the system does anything. This might be the hardest thing that I have ever done, I look forward to eating so much that I my brain wont know what to do, but I'll give it a try.

Ian

No comments: